Saturday, December 6, 2014

Mail Bag

It's been a while since I've mentioned new books bought. So here goes.

This was on sale and I wanted a digital version of Ramsey Campbell's "The Tugging." And there's a Charles Saunder's story in there to boot.


Reading a lot of hardboiled over the past month prompted me to finally get a copy of this



I only recently learned of Kersh and the terrific title story. For $1.99 you can't go wrong.


This I borrowed for free from Amazon. I like the Christopher Lee movie based on it, and loved his first novel, A Scent of New-Mown Hay


'Cause why not? Great so far.


This just popped up on radar last night. For $.99 how could I not buy it even without the gorgeous Josh Kirby covers.

Between this omnibus, the rest of the Thongor books, and the upcoming Xothic Cycle, it looks like I'm going to be having a very Lin Cartery New Year.

Finally, I should have the first Chaosium Mythos Fiction review up this week. The Hastur Cycle, despite some weak stories, has really rekindled hpl, my interest in Mythos stories. This site's gonna become very Cthulhuly for the next few months.

1 comment:

  1. The case of Charles Dexter Ward is extremely creepy. One of Lovecraft's best.

    ReplyDelete

.